You know, Internet is very important to me; I literally cannot live without it, so If I’m going to give it up, I would for something special, I would probably do it for this book, but by internet do you also mean WiFi?
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
Definitely Jane Eyre because I’m doing the book in school and along with reading the book we were also studying the contextual influences surrounding Charlotte Bronte and I would love to question her about some of the things that go on in the book and how a lot of things come back full circle in a Darwinian fashion.
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
There are so many books to choose, but what I’m most curious about how the Throne Of Glass book series would be made into movies. The book is great and I’d love to see all these action scenes and especially who would be cast as Celeana.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
I still wait for my Hogwarts letter.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
I wouldn’t mind my google search history being made public but if it was I would like to be best friends with John Green because he is one half of the founding father’s of the internet. That and Looking For Alaska is finally being made into a movie!
6. I would donate everything I own to Barnardos if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Hmm, such a difficult question. I honestly don’t know. I’d choose Augustus Walters, even though The Fault In Our Stars isn’t my favourite John Green book, but I think that he is was an awesome boyfriend to Hazel.
Well that’s the tag done, look out for a review on Extraordinary means soon!
As always, Maryan