I can’t believe that I’ve been given an award and I’ve only had this blog
for a month– this blog will be a month old on the 14th of August! Now it’s the 11th of September. First off, Thank you enthrallingdimple for nominating me! You don’t know how much it means to me, because this means that I’ve been recognized as a part of this awesome book community here on the interweb and it is my pleasure to be able to express my love of books!
Here are the rules:
Here are the 11 random facts about me that i’m going to tell you although I don’t know how interesting they’ll be but oh well.
1. I collect shirts. Plaid shirts, denim shirts etcetra. You say it, I probably have it shoved somewhere in the back of my wardrobe wishing that I had never bought it.
2. I have a sweet tooth, a very sweet tooth.
3. I once spent 5 hours in Waterstone’s flagship store just browsing books.
4.I love collecting shoes, specifically boots and sneakers.
5. I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up, and I’m perfectly fine with that.
6. I have no pets
7. I was born in 2000. Millennium baby!
8. I am very indecisive.
9. I wear glasses, well I’m supposed to wear them but I don’t wear them as much as i should.
10. I’m obsessed with grapes.
11. I count YA as a genre?
What is/are your favorite quote(s)?
Life is like a camera, you should focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out take another shot.
What places would you like to visit and why?
I would love to travel through all of Europe and all of the countries in the world. Dream big or not at all.
What is your favorite
Which book you wish you would’ve written?
Wonder by R.J.Palecio
Physical books or ebooks? Why?
Physical books because I love flicking the pages, smelling them and seeing the beautiful cover.
Ebooks because they are very practical, light to carry and have adjustable font sizing.
Who is your role model?
I look up to all the inspirational people I surround myself with, that and I can’t decide on one solid famous figure.
What is your favorite comfort food?
What is your dream job?
I would love to work in the publishing industry either as an editor or designing book covers.
When did you buy your first book?
When I was about 7 or 8 at a scholastic book fair at school, those things were awesome!
How did you choose the name of your blog?
I happened to be pondering what to name my blog while i was having this conversation about places i would like to travel to and it dawned on me that I should name my blog 1booklife because we all have on life. That is before artificial intelligence rises up and we all become cyborgs… just joking!
Now onto the fun part, my questions!
- What is your favorite colour?
- What are the top 5 things you would like to do in your lifetime?
- What is your favorite song, ever?
- If you could go anywhere, at any time is the past or present, where?
- If you could meet any person tomorrow, who would it be?
- What color takes up a majority of your closet?
- What is your dream job?
- If you had the choice what would you be, a cyborg or a hybrid?
- Sweet or Salty?
- Where would you like to travel/live?
- What is your favourite song lyric right now?
Aaand now onto the nominees I picked to do this tag:
And that is it for my first award, hope you guys all enjoyed reading my answers. One down, four to go
I think. As always, keep marching on.